A primary benefits of being considered tax-exempt under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3)is that your donation is tax-deductible. The general charitable purpose is to serve The Homemakers’ clients who need financial assistance.
To make a donation:
BY CREDIT CARD
Homemakers Health Services
215 Rochester Hill Road
Rochester, NH 03867-1701
Call us at 1-603-335-1770 or email our Executive Director at [email protected].
The Homemakers Health Services provides a variety of ways to meet individual giving needs while at the same time helping us continue to meet the health care needs of our elderly and disabled population both now and in the future. The most common ways to give include:
- Gifts of cash are the quickest and simplest form of contribution. The Homemakers is a 501(c)3 charitable organization, and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
- Stocks and Bonds
- It may be advantageous to make your donations in the form of appreciated securities. In most cases, the full market value of the securities is deductible, while capital gains taxes are eliminated.
- Real Estate and Other Appreciated Property
- Gifts of real estate and other property can offer advantages similar to contributions of stocks and bonds.
- You can remember The Homemakers in your will either by a specific dollar amount or percentage, or as the residual beneficiary of your estate. A bequest can serve as an enduring memorial to the Agency.